The Kindness Campaign (TKC) is on a mission to inspire a new generation of kind leaders. Through classroom initiatives, interactive experiences and community involvement, TKC empowers students to recognize the transformative power of kindness.
- The Kindness Campaign is on mission to inspire societal change through the power of kindness. TKC was founded in 2015 to give voice to a generation of young people who aspire to stop the cycle of bullying.
- All of our programs are centered around our core message of I AM ENOUGH – it is the heart and soul of TKC.
- 1 in 4 children enters the school system having experienced some form of trauma by the age of 3. We engage youth starting in Prekindergarten to create positive patterns of social and emotional behavior.
- All TKC materials are designed to connect experiences between teachers, students, and parents for a social-emotional immersion.
- Our bilingual curriculum and interactive experiences inspire and empower youth to embrace their unique potential and give voice to all forms of kind and brave expression. By creating safe and open forums that inspire kindness, we stand ready to change the narrative and support the kind leaders of tomorrow.