National Acute Mental Health Crisis Resources
For general mental health crisis help, call or text one of the numbers below.
- National Hopeline Network: (800) SUICIDE
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-TALK (8255)
- Crisis Text Line: text HOME to 741741
Resources for Students
For child mental health crisis help, call one of the numbers below.
Resources for Educators
Refer to your school district’s EAP (Employee Assistance Program) or reach out to community support groups
- Happy Teacher Revolution: a social support network of educators that promotes wellness and the alleviation of work related stress through virtual training and support group meetings
- Teach for American (TFA) Slack Network: a virtual community for TFA members and alumni
- Teaching with Mental Health in Mind: A Facebook group sharing mental health resources for educators
- National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE) Member Gathering: An online gathering for members to share ideas and facilitate relationships with other educators