THE ART OF KINDNESS
The Best of Austin
Welcome to your year of top-shelf Austin experiences: planned, styled, and booked with VIP treatment.
Willie Nelson once said that “there’s a freedom you begin to feel the closer you get to Austin, Texas,” and we couldn’t agree more. Now, we’re giving you the freedom of not having to plan for Austin events 2020, because we’ve lined up the best of the best for you.
Arts and Culture Events:
- Biennial Texas Medal of the Arts Tickets for 2 (February 2021)
- ACL Weekend 2 (Oct. 9-11, 2020) VIP Tickets for 2
– Access to elevated viewing deck for AMEX stage and to VIP Grove
– VIP Bar at Rock Island and complimentary food
– Express Spa Treatments all weekend
– Shaded and relaxed lounge seating
– Concierge & locker services and unlimited in-and-out privileges
Dinner + Drink:
- Island Hopper Dinner for 8 with signature cocktails at She’s Not Here
- Party for 50 with a tequila tasting by Dulce, antipasti platters from Gusto Italian Kitchen + Wine Bar, and music by DJ David Garza
Fashion + Style:
- Estilo gift card + personal styling session
- Gorgeous custom designed estate diamond earrings by Lilly London, a treasured collection of vintage finds from our friend Nina Seely 1.20ctw
Out + About:
- Scooters for 2 on Unicorn Rides Scooters *contingent on availability*
- Vannagram Photo Booth
- 10 AMC Movie Tickets with 10 popcorn and drink passes
- Signed Matthew McConaughey t-shirt / JKL
- Signed Guitar by Gary Clark Jr.
But wait, there's more!
- All-inclusive two-night stay for 2 at Lake Austin Spa & Resort in one of our luxurious lakefront accommodations set on the stunning shores of Lake Austin.
- Included in the midweek stay are all meals featuring Chef Stephane Beaucamp’s Conscientious Cuisine.